With just a few hours left before our submission deadline, we’ve received more than 600 community responses to our request for information (RFI), and more than 190,000 responses from individuals (we’ll post an update with the final numbers later tonight).
Let’s wait and watch where Google will build the experimental, ultra high-speed broadband network. Will they start somewhere in Bay Area as it is where their headquarters are OR will they try this in some other place. We all are curious and waiting to see who is the chosen one?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Next steps for our experimental fiber network (googleblog.blogspot.com)
- Over 600 Cities Vie For Google Fiber Network (huffingtonpost.com)
- Next steps for our experimental fiber network (James Kelly/The Official Google Blog) (techmeme.com)
- Google Says 600 Towns Want Its High-Speed Broadband (dailyfinance.com)
- Google Receives More Than 600 Community Requests For Broadband Network (techcrunch.com)